UAE and Israel agree to Peace Deal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The agreement is called the Abraham Accord as Abraham is a giant figure in Christianity, Judaism, and Muslims faiths

Trump jokingly says he was hoping they would call it the Donald J Trump Accord

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'll go tell my wife so she can get all worked up about Biblical prophecy.

That's what happens after 20 years of marriage. You know how to get your spouse on a rant, and you do it just for kicks.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

That's what happens after 20 years of marriage. You know how to get your spouse on a rant, and you do it just for kicks.
wait until Israel starts rebuilding the temple after normalizing relationships with other ME countries. Biblical prophecy will be everywhere you look. They are getting closer to it

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
wait until Israel starts rebuilding the temple after normalizing relationships with other ME countries. Biblical prophecy will be everywhere you look. They are getting closer to it
I don't know how to disagree with this without coming off as offensive. So keep in mind that it's not intended to raise yours or anyone else's hackles when I said that I find Christians mindset on this very disturbing. There is a hint of excitement in your beliefs of an inevitable war.

Try to imagine Christianity without the book of Revelation, the Jesus of the gospels, and it becomes about being Christ-like. There would be no eager anticipation of a human genocide. There would simply be the son of God showing man how he might live. Wouldn't that be a sight.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I don't know how to disagree with this without coming off as offensive. So keep in mind that it's not intended to raise yours or anyone else's hackles when I said that I find Christians mindset on this very disturbing. There is a hint of excitement in your beliefs of an inevitable war.

Try to imagine Christianity without the book of Revelation, the Jesus of the gospels, and it becomes about being Christ-like. There would be no eager anticipation of a human genocide. There would simply be the son of God showing man how he might live. Wouldn't that be a sight.
Revelation doesn't belong in the Bible.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
The evangelical movement has long used their support of Israel and the Jews to try to "help along" biblical prophecy. Not that the support isn't appreciated, but I'm just saying....

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The evangelical movement has long used their support of Israel and the Jews to try to "help along" biblical prophecy. Not that the support isn't appreciated, but I'm just saying....
The idea that evangelicals think they can Speed/help/effect the timeline along the ideas of biblical prophecy is beyond bizarre to me

“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

NotOnTV

Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
The idea that evangelicals think they can Speed/help/effect the timeline along the ideas of biblical prophecy is beyond bizarre to me

“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.
I'm not wild about Vice as a news outlet, but they did a pretty good story on the topic a few years back.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

Ha! My wife used to fall for this all the time, but now she just says, "Why are you trying to get me riled up?"

NotOnTV

Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Annnnd, no one cares. ME states use Israel as a scapegoat when it benefits them. They don't give two craps about the Palestinian people outside of optics. I wouldn't be surprised if a few other Sunni states follow the UAE's lead.
When you really look at it, the Arabs won the Six Day War. It created a massive and valuable population of refugees they could use as a political tool to gin up constant future outrages by the world against Israel.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Honestly, very few really feel they can happen anything. Many wish that with the debauchery and immorality we see in the works, that God would rapture his faithful.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk