Tyron Johnson

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 26, 2007
This is a fella who probably regrets leaving after last year. He is supremely talented but was not drafted and has been cut by three NFL teams. Would have helped him and OSU if he had come back this year. Would have helped his draft stock.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I think he had a real shot at being a 1,000 yard 60 Rec guy this year. I know you can't predict injuries, but I would love to have him on the field right now.
We don't throw much anymore with Dual Threat QBs and a stout & fast RB in the backfield.
Cowboy receivers have never really tore up the NFL. Maybe Wash will turn it around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
Coming back would not have increased his value...
Yes it would have. Especially if he worked harder in the offseason on his route running, blocking, and overall effort every single play.

And to be the primary receiver when Wallace went down would have boosted his numbers as well.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I think he had a real shot at being a 1,000 yard 60 Rec guy this year. I know you can't predict injuries, but I would love to have him on the field right now.
We don't throw much anymore with Dual Threat QBs and a stout & fast RB in the backfield.
Cowboy receivers have never really tore up the NFL. Maybe Wash will turn it around

As people have said, Dez was and pro-bowler WR most years.

Blackmon would have been one of the NFL *greatest* if he didn’t go down the wrong path. He was unstoppable when he played. 326 yards in his first 2 games with one of the worst teams in the league.

Washington is emerging as a WR1 for the Steelers with a 3rd string QB.

Hart Lee had 80+ catches and 1400 yards with a bad Patriots team before someone bashed in his knee at a bar/club.

We have produced good to great NFL caliber receivers. Wallace will be another.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
If Johnson would have worked on his conditioning and route running the years he was here he would be in the NFL.

If working out with future NFL guys like James Washington and Marcell Ateman doesn't motivate you; there's other problems that 4th year won't fix.

Superior athlete, but clearly was an unfinished project.