Tyron Johnson declares for Draft

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I wish him luck. I think we would've easily had the best WR group in the nation next year with him but that's life. It'll still be pretty good.....so who takes over that spot?

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
I wonder if this puts CJ in the picture now (as far as being used a lot)
I think LC greenwood, Ross and mckaughman will get a bunch of PT. Moore will play as well. We will have a ton of big targets next year.

Shepard, Woods, Greenwood, Ross mckaughman, Moore!!! Big WR.

Stoner, Wallace, wolf, Braydon Johnson. Tons of WR

Last edited:

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
While I'm selfishly disappointed as I think he was going to be amazing next year...

I wish him great success on living his dream! Good ride Cowboy!

:D

Aug 19, 2006
Has there been any word on whether Tracin is going to try again next Fall? Coming out of high school there was talk that he was at least as good as his brother. Would be great to see him stay healthy for a full season. Not sure if the knee if too far gone at this point though.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Interesting decision, but next year he would be coming out against Wallace, so maybe this year is better from a competition standpoint in the draft?

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
Damn, he'll be missed. Under utilized in his time in Stillwater.

Good luck, Tyron!
Under utilized at LSU.

He got 53 receptions this season here at oSu. ...but only 18 last year when we had the other more senior NFL caliber WRs along with him, but last we utilized in various end-around running plays as well.

This bowl game alone, he gotten same amount of receptions in one game as compared to his whole career at LSU.

Hope more 5 stars from Louisiana coming north his way.

Good LucK Tyron! We will surely miss you.

Oct 30, 2007
I wish him nothing but the best. He has a ton of potential. There were several times this season where he was running wide open down the left sideline where an accurate pass would've resulted in a 40+ yard touchdown. He easily could've had a 1000 yard season, and double digit touchdowns.

I sure hope he's getting good information. This reminds me a lot of the decision Josh Stewart made a few years back. I hated to see him suffer a career ending injury after going undrafted.