Tyreek Hill under investigation again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
From Sport Illustrated:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/18/t...sas-city-chiefs-wr-faces-cloud-of-uncertainty

The March 14th incident report does not state or imply that Hill—or any other specific person—is responsible for his son’s injury. In fact, Hill’s name does not appear anywhere on the report. However, Espinal, who is 24 years old, is listed under “others involved.” As of this writing, no one has been charged with a crime.

The March 14th incident is not the first family-related occurrence in the home of Hill and Espinal to draw the attention of law enforcement. Police also investigated an incident on March 5th in which both Hill and Espinal are classified as “others involved.” According to the accompanying incident report, police investigated possible child abuse or neglect.

Under Kansas law, abuse of a child becomes a felony-level offense when the adult “cruelly beats” or “tortures” a child. Abuse of a child is also a felony when a parent or guardian engages in “inhumane corporal punishment” or shakes a child in such a violent way so as to cause him or her great bodily harm. Upon a determination that criminal charges were not warranted, law enforcement closed the child abuse investigation on March 8th. The investigation can be reopened should evidence or testimony warrant.

Apr 7, 2006
I just can’t process domestic abuse - it is beyond my ability to understand. I’ve lived around anger issues and seen how that looks, but hitting your wife or children isn’t something that I’ve ever been capable of comprehending.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Laugh your ass off? This is a laughing matter? Nothing about this is laughable. Not the abuse, not the inability to learn from a mistake, not the potential fall of a superstar, nothing.

Epic Fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lighten up Francis... his intention was already made clear.
Yes, and his explanation was a fail as well. Gotta own your mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Where is the poster formerly known as Kev_Dawg? He'll be the one defending Tyreek's honor, talking about how Tyreek is a new man because his old conviction was dismissed, and how proud he is to still claim Tyreek as an OSU Cowboy.
he got the ban hammer, then came back under another screen name and got outted and was banned again....... he's a little snowflake, entitled, D-bag..... but it was a lot of fun to make fun of him.......