Tyreek Hill under investigation again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
If true I hope they won't hire him at the car wash when he's done with his sentence.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Lmao this time for domestic abuse of a juvenile. Just got the alert on my phone. Unbelievable if true. Wasnt sure where to put but he is a former player.
How the hell is domestic abuse of a juvenile “Lmao?”
What the guy said below you. I'm not laughing at the abuse it more that I just cannot believe that this dude would do this after given a second chance.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
What the guy said below you. I'm not laughing at the abuse it more that I just cannot believe that this dude would do this after given a second chance.
Fwiw, I don't really think anyone thought you were laughing at the abuse.

Also, there appear to be 2 separate incidents they're investigating.

Hill hasn't been charged with anything yet, but this definitely looks concerning. I'm not gonna be surprised at all if Hill's not in serious jeopardy in Kansas City. They already took a chance on him, then they've had the Kareem Hunt situation, now this. If they sent Hunt packing for a first incident, how do they keep Hill if there's any truth to this?

Mar 31, 2011
Where is the poster formerly known as Kev_Dawg? He'll be the one defending Tyreek's honor, talking about how Tyreek is a new man because his old conviction was dismissed, and how proud he is to still claim Tyreek as an OSU Cowboy.

Jul 7, 2010
Saratoga Springs, NY
Where is the poster formerly known as Kev_Dawg? He'll be the one defending Tyreek's honor, talking about how Tyreek is a new man because his old conviction was dismissed, and how proud he is to still claim Tyreek as an OSU Cowboy.
lol this is so true. What ever did happen to that guy? His absence has been notable to me. He used to just follow me around from discussion to discussion, disliking every post I would ever make. I even agreed with him once JUST to see if he would dislike it. He did.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Lmao this time for domestic abuse of a juvenile. Just got the alert on my phone. Unbelievable if true. Wasnt sure where to put but he is a former player.
Laugh your ass off? This is a laughing matter? Nothing about this is laughable. Not the abuse, not the inability to learn from a mistake, not the potential fall of a superstar, nothing.

Epic Fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk