Tylan Wallace was Rashaun Woods tonight

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Agree, but I'm talking about the plays where there wasn't any real YAC except for just running with the ball. The ball placement was so perfect that nobody touched him after the catch. And they made it look routine...
Such as the pass to Wallace in the deep zone, where he went up for the catch, came down, and sliced between defenders like they were imitating traffic cones?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Wallace was outstanding against Texas and I think he has a legitimate shot of challenging for the Biletnikoff om the next couple of years. But Woods was freaking dominant, he is still open to this day against OU and in that SMU game he simply did whatever he wanted and made them like it.....how Woods didn't make it in the NFL Is one of the great mysteries to me. Wallace isn't at that senior Woods level yet but he is certainly as good as sophomore Woods was and has plenty of potential going forward.