Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So, none of that's true, then?
The last set of numbers I posted are that accepted numbers being put out there but who knows how true they are. The other was an article with the opinions of medical doctors on the front lines. (Interesting what they think and say) The third was just a snarky comment off the top of my head.

I'm not at all sure what you are making of them. But your turning them into something they aren't.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
The last set of numbers I posted are that accepted numbers being put out there but who knows how true they are. The other was an article with the opinions of medical doctors on the front lines. (Interesting what they think and say) The third was just a snarky comment off the top of my head.

I'm not at all sure what you are making of them. But your turning them into something they aren't.
Yeah, I'm the one turning them into something they aren't... sure...

I wouldn't turn them into anything if you didn't post them.

"The last set of numbers I posted are that accepted numbers being put out there but who knows how true they are."

Then who are they accepted by?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What he's doing is posing a question. Best thing that could happen from this is to force the Democrats to admit that opening polling places can be done safely, or they find a way to guarantee that the problems we have already seen this year with mail in voting (not absentee), can be dealt with and secure the election.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
He's not posing a question...just because he put a question mark at the end...he is saying that if mail in voting occurs that it will be the most inaccurate and fraudulent election in history. Why does mail in favor Dems anyway?
We should delay the college football season until fans and players are guaranteed to be safe??? (this is an example of how don "posed a question".
You don't get sarcasm do you? Personally I do think the reason he said it is because he knows they always try to prove him wrong. I've seen it proven that he has the authority, so now they'll work to not give him a reason to use it. Or they'll bend over backwards to try and remove that authority.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk