Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
They are doing better than than the countries that have a similar number or fewer cases. Money dictates they won't be able to get proper medical help to everyone though. Here are today's numbers without media hype.
View attachment 84324
So, now they're back to doing better, when yesterday evening they were digging mass graves because they couldn't afford HCQ and yesterday morning they were doing better because they had HCQ. Will you please make up your mind?

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So, now they're back to doing better, when yesterday evening they were digging mass graves because they couldn't afford HCQ and yesterday morning they were doing better because they had HCQ. Will you please make up your mind?
Let me check I've never made any of those statements. Your so over the top right now I don't blame half of the people on here for blocking you.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Let me check I've never made any of those statements. Your so over the top right now I don't blame half of the people on here for blocking you.
You've made all of those statements.

Here you are touting South Africa's success because of HCQ:
Yep it's total quackery. You may consider broadening what you are looking at.

https://techstartups.com/2020/07/23...ssociation-american-physicians-surgeons-says/
Here you are saying that South Africans are being buried in mass graves because WHO won't give them HCQ and they can't afford to buy it.
Cause who won't supply it to them and they can't afford to buy it on their own.
And then here they're doing better than other countries with similar numbers. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. They don't need proper medical help, they have HCQ, the "cure", right?
They are doing better than than the countries that have a similar number or fewer cases. Money dictates they won't be able to get proper medical help to everyone though. Here are today's numbers without media hype.
View attachment 84324

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
You've made all of those statements.

Here you are touting South Africa's success because of HCQ:

Here you are saying that South Africans are being buried in mass graves because WHO won't give them HCQ and they can't afford to buy it.

And then here they're doing better than other countries with similar numbers. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. They don't need proper medical help, they have HCQ, the "cure", right?
I linked an article, I made a basic economic statement about a third world country, and again I posted some numbers. You made up whatever you think I was implying in your head. Guess I'm living there rent free at the moment.