Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

PF5

Wrangler
Jan 3, 2014
What he's doing is posing a question. Best thing that could happen from this is to force the Democrats to admit that opening polling places can be done safely, or they find a way to guarantee that the problems we have already seen this year with mail in voting (not absentee), can be dealt with and secure the election.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
He's not posing a question...just because he put a question mark at the end...he is saying that if mail in voting occurs that it will be the most inaccurate and fraudulent election in history. Why does mail in favor Dems anyway?
We should delay the college football season until fans and players are guaranteed to be safe??? (this is an example of how don "posed a question".

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It was a re-investigation...apparently it was investigated enough between local, state and feds previously.
I still don't understand, if he was acquitted, then they can't charge him again so a re-investigation is a waste of time, money and resources. And an announcement that he won't be charged is completely pointless.....
.....unless of course it was indeed a completely political stunt done specifically to create more racial unrest.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I still don't understand, if he was acquitted, then they can't charge him again so a re-investigation is a waste of time, money and resources. And an announcement that he won't be charged is completely pointless.....
.....unless of course it was indeed a completely political stunt done specifically to create more racial unrest.
As I understand it, he wasn't tried last time correct?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
As I understand it, he wasn't tried last time correct?
I guess that's correct, just looked it up. He was charged but the grand jury refused to indict. I could've sworn there was a trial, I remember arguing with people about it. I guess that was all the grand jury. And I admit I don't know how the law applies to multiple bites at the apple in regards to getting indictments.

Still see this as purely political, I mean if they couldn't even indict him in the past there was no reason to think they would be able to this time. Dangerous, dangerous thing this DA did by reopening this can of worms.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
I guess that's correct, just looked it up. He was charged but the grand jury refused to indict. I could've sworn there was a trial, I remember arguing with people about it. I guess that was all the grand jury. And I admit I don't know how the law applies to multiple bites at the apple in regards to getting indictments.

Still see this as purely political, I mean if they couldn't even indict him in the past there was no reason to think they would be able to this time. Dangerous, dangerous thing this DA did by reopening this can of worms.
The MO grand jury didn't indict, DOJ reviewed and said nothing there...the St. Louis DA decided 6 years later that this needed an "independent review" and decided not to indict.

Mar 11, 2006
Wanna know a major problem with this country? It's people who make up "truths" and/or statements, when they have no idea what they're talking about.
Exactly. Faux facts are causing major problems.

The biggest fake truth is that police are killing black Americans at a high rate. We have massive protests, some riots, and creating racial animosity over incorrect facts and purposeful lies. Young black Americans are scared because they believe the lie - and that is sad that we do that to people.
How many times have we heard “hands up, don’t shoot” over the last 5 years.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So, this morning you claim everything is hunky dory in South Africa because of HCQ and this afternoon everyone in South Africa is dying because they can't get HCQ. Which is it?
They are doing better than than the countries that have a similar number or fewer cases. Money dictates they won't be able to get proper medical help to everyone though. Here are today's numbers without media hype.
Untitled.png

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater

Honestly, I didn't recall. I remember he was receiving death threats and eventually it came out that he wasn't going to be tried for a crime.