Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Yeah, that's my point, though. Who said that's what they mean? 4Chan? Q? Anyone can say, "Hey, read these emails. Also, these words mean these terrible things." And boom, you have a pedophile conspiracy.

Now, they might be code. I'm not speculating anything. But one of the emails says "Obama is holding a party at the White House with some delicious pizza and hot dogs." So either there was a party at the WHITEHOUSE with little boys and girls and no one seems to know about it. Or maybe the words are code for something else or not code at all. I just smell extreme bullshit.
Agree some of the other references like the black tie party talking about having pizza and hotdogs then mentioning pillows is just weird. It's obviously some sort of code but for what I don't know.

Jul 22, 2011
Agree some of the other references like the black tie party talking about having pizza and hotdogs then mentioning pillows is just weird. It's obviously some sort of code but for what I don't know.
My guess would be dark money and donors and "unofficial" communication devices. That seems a little more plausible than sacrificing babies to Moloch and then emailing "Hey, I left my bed-spread hotdog filing cabinet with your assistant at the cocktail party last night."

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
My guess would be dark money and donors and "unofficial" communication devices. That seems a little more plausible than sacrificing babies to Moloch and then emailing "Hey, I left my bed-spread hotdog filing cabinet with your assistant at the cocktail party last night."
Regardless it's more than likely code for stuff they aren't supposed to be doing and should have been investigated. Instead we get over the top conspiracy and it gets blown off.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
The CCP is the Evil Empire Reagan spoke of and the Nazis of every liberals nightmares. This needs to go beyond politics. Whoever the president is needs to be ready for what’s coming this decade.
First they came for the Falun Gong, but I was not a member of Falun Gong. Then they came for the Uighurs, but I was not a Uighur...