Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Isn't Rule #1 of horses to not get behind them?? I mean, that's literally the main thing on my mind anytime I'm around them.
Yup... that, and don't effing spook them on purpose! It's not like it's a damned cat that's just going to jump straight up and fall off the back of the couch while you LOL. It's a damned big beast that 9 times out of 10, will strike at EXACTLY what spooked it.

It's 110% instinct. And as a smaller human, you will lose. Painfully.

Jul 22, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQWcwMRXl_Y

Watch that clip on the College Debt Crisis, he is very well spoken and makes great libertarian points.
I agree with every bit of the points he makes in this video.

Here's my rebuttal:
1593701879963.png

Cohen adds negative profile to a campaign that has zero profile. His name is "Spike" and he looks like he hosts a podcast about Magic the Gathering. Good video about college debt though.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
I agree with every bit of the points he makes in this video.

Here's my rebuttal:
View attachment 82681

Cohen adds negative profile to a campaign that has zero profile. His name is "Spike" and he looks like he hosts a podcast about Magic the Gathering. Good video about college debt though.
I see your point, however, it is less of a turn off to younger folks, as that character was tongue in check. It would be a detraction if they start to gain steam, as the media will run with it.