Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I believe I might have to go to Mt. Rushmore someday to celebrate my white supremacy.

View attachment 82530
At this point, I don't care how bad the Republicans or Trump are...the Democrats have simply gone insane. I fear them being in power and can't vote for a member of that party at any level.

I'll continue to hope that maybe one day the libertarian party will become viable and provide me an alternative to the Reps but until that day comes it's really not a hard choice on who is preferable.

Jul 22, 2011
Has Joe Biden, or any other Democrat for that matter, been called on to denounce BLM left-wing extremism after one of its activists shot a journalist dead in Kentucky?

Silence is violence, right?

https://twitter.com/To_S_/status/1277989190605639680

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
At some point the geniuses at the NBA are going to look at each other and ask "Why is viewership so far down"?
The thing is it won't be anytime soon. People are dying for sports and if it comes back they will care less what they choose to write on the floor. Look at their bowing to China and all the viewership that 'lost' them...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The thing is it won't be anytime soon. People are dying for sports and if it comes back they will care less what they choose to write on the floor. Look at their bowing to China and all the viewership that 'lost' them...
The NBA is truly a global draw. they had over 1 BILLION unique viewers outside of the US last season and ~40% of their revenue on NBA.com is from outside the US. Their games are broadcast in 215 and 34 different languages.