Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/1277652031751303169
Lolol the donald hasn't been used in like 3 months. Odd they choose to ban it now when literally no one uses the sub reddit. Everyone moved to donald.win where they can't censor anything.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Liberal logic 101:
Make America great = hate speech
What do we want; dead cops = NOT hate speech.
“Victim mentality”
That's right. The people reporting these groups as hate speech, do have a victim mentality. They can't handle the disagreement from the Trump supporters.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
That's right. The people reporting these groups as hate speech, do have a victim mentality. They can't handle the disagreement from the Trump supporters.

Fake news
No, the people who report groups just because they disagree with them are snowflakes. CNN is fake news. But you're learning.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...y-4-celebration-as-glorifying-white-supremacy

Best pull quote:

Political commentator Stephen Miller commented on the tweet, writing: “Gosh, it sure would be neat if there were an entire industry of professionals who could ask the Democrat nominee for President of his party if he agrees with this sentiment that Mount Rushmore glorifies white supremacy.”

“I mean we still don’t even know where he stands on removing statues,” Miller continued. “They let him out to run around once a week and give a 12-minute statement on something and then back to basement grandpa.”