Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Just imagine a world where healthcare providers have no knowledge or appreciation of the humanities. I shudder to think.

We teach remedial English and math in college now. If public high schools actually educated anyone then maybe he would have a point.
Maybe we need to teach healthcare researchers and providers remedial ethics, too.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
The same Mattis who fell for Elizabeth Holmes' Theranos bullshit and was chomping at the bit to start a war with Iraq.
I don't get why some of y'all are crapping on him. In 2016 him and Tillerson were supposed to be the adult voices in the room. He had enough and quit and now he's really had enough. If you respected his voice 4 years ago you should respect it now.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I don't get why some of y'all are crapping on him. In 2016 him and Tillerson were supposed to be the adult voices in the room. He had enough and quit and now he's really had enough. If you respected his voice 4 years ago you should respect it now.
It's like anti-anti-communism; anti-anti-orangeman. Everyone in this forum loved Mad Dog Mattis when he was tapped by Trump. If Trump had listened to him and taken his advice everyone would still be loving him. But Trump is gonna Trump.