Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I'm guessing the mods took your repeat offender status into account for the length of your ban.
Sarcasm! I’m guessing the mods represent the majority rule which holds nearly whole harmless far right Conservatives, and gleefully count report buttons from the sheep that desire total freedom to spout the truths that only they possess.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
And hopefully they will take his coming back as a raging, belligerent lunatic into proper account, as well.
I’d report you for the personal attack(against the rules) but I’ve been warned not to use the report button. Told mod never have used that tool. That’s the tactic of the majority. I am not trying to derail this thread. And I guess, in order to be safe, I should thank you for your mature belittling. MAGA

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I’d report you for the personal attack(against the rules) but I’ve been warned not to use the report button. Told mod never have used that tool. That’s the tactic of the majority. I am not trying to derail this thread. And I guess, in order to be safe, I should thank you for your mature belittling. MAGA

Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
https://media.giphy.com/media/TL2Yr3ioe78tO/giphy.gif