Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Shelter at home. No problem with that. Decrease the spread.

My prediction:

There is going to be a large increase in the number of alcoholics until this pandemic goes away.
So back before all of this madness started I went on a bit of a health plan...I told myself I wouldn't drink until my BDay in late April. I'm sticking to it....but jeez if I had known this was going to happen! I've never been able to relate to this guy more in my life.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Lives in cities you'll never see on screen
twitter.com
Meghan made a big deal about not coming to America while Trump was president. And now that they've given the middle finger to the other royals, they want to slink into America and have us pay for their security? Seriously?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I was aware they didn't want to engage in the Royal family/ paparazzi/ tabloid/ gossip show lifestyle; And they had planned to move to Canada; but there is some archaic technicality where a British Royal can not permanently reside in Canada.

But I am unaware of Meghan Markle being a huge Anti Trump speaker; and honestly I've never heard of her before she married the Prince.

Can you point me to some of the links/ media where she disavowed Trump?

Also, even if she did; Why would Donald Trump get into a verbal twitter war with her - especially now of all times?

He's the leader of the Free World, She's someone who most of America had never heard of before her marriage. I'm aware she had an acting career. But we're not talking Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry or even the chick from Precious.

It seems like a very minor thing to take offense to; especially now.

OrangeFan69

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
twitter.com
Does it even matter that he's said your 3 bullet points already???

Just to be clear, though, you feel like Americans should foot the bill for their security? You believe that the American taxpayer should pay to provide that for a member of a Royal family from another country?

And you're babbling on about what's SANE & not?

Lastly, you have zero freaking clue what it would cost. You're just talking out of you a$$ there.
If it costs 1 million dollars annually; Would you consider that significant?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Meghan made a big deal about not coming to America while Trump was president. And now that they've given the middle finger to the other royals, they want to slink into America and have us pay for their security? Seriously?

I was aware they didn't want to engage in the Royal family/ paparazzi/ tabloid/ gossip show lifestyle; And they had planned to move to Canada; but there is some archaic technicality where a British Royal can not permanently reside in Canada.

But I am unaware of Meghan Markle being a huge Anti Trump speaker; and honestly I've never heard of her before she married the Prince.

Can you point me to some of the links/ media where she disavowed Trump?

Also, even if she did; Why would Donald Trump get into a verbal twitter war with her - especially now of all times?

He's the leader of the Free World, She's someone who most of America had never heard of before her marriage. I'm aware she had an acting career. But we're not talking Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry or even the chick from Precious.

It seems like a very minor thing to take offense to; especially now.
Below is an article from January about it.
He's not getting into any kind of a verbal altercation with her over Twitter. All he's doing is stating that their request for security from the US is not going to happen.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/m...to-the-u-s-until-trump-is-no-longer-president

OrangeFan69

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
twitter.com