Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Rumor Prez Boren is coming back.let the good times roll, Mayor Pete and hubby may be moving to Norman along with the lovely Maxine from the Golden State.The Sooner Nation is back baybeee!

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
They're demanding a Popeyes?
Yup. AND a required, semester long, "diversity experience training" be added to every degree plan.

Which of course will be at least 3 credit hours and thus add ~$500 to every students tuition.

AND a three-level multicultural center with indoor and outdoor auditoriums and a dance studio.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2004
Edmond, OK
Yup. AND a required, semester long, "diversity experience training" be added to every degree plan.

Which of course will be at least 3 credit hours and thus add ~$500 to every students tuition.

AND a three-level multicultural center with indoor and outdoor auditoriums and a dance studio.
I bet they would be more than willing to teach those classes. It might make their advanced degrees actually useful for something.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
See I don't get this. Why do they want to segregate themselves? Why do they want their own separate specialized office and meeting spaces? Why can't they just use the same ones that everybody else uses?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Oh, and they want free printing. So they want to be special because if I'm correct most places on University campuses charge you for printing services now.
as can be seen by the mass of multicultural center that must only be used by non-white students, this isn't about being equal this is all about being special and better than everyone else.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk