Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
https://twitter.com/CattleParker/status/1227366133235359744
We made a trashcan punch with Everclear. The next morning there was a hole in the trashcan. I remember thinking at the time, not only did we drink part of the trashcan, but we drank stuff that eats trashcans.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
We made a trashcan punch with Everclear. The next morning there was a hole in the trashcan. I remember thinking at the time, not only did we drink part of the trashcan, but we drank stuff that eats trashcans.
You sure you didn't just get so drunk on the everclear that you ate that part of the trashcan???

I remember a trashcan punch that we had one time and I spilled some on my car. It stripped the paint down to the bare metal. Sure made me think twice about what it was doing to my insides...

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
You sure you didn't just get so drunk on the everclear that you ate that part of the trashcan???

I remember a trashcan punch that we had one time and I spilled some on my car. It stripped the paint down to the bare metal. Sure made me think twice about what it was doing to my insides...
I don't get it why would everyone on an OSU forum have such intimate knowledge of trash can punch. Did everyone go down frat row during homecoming.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

After this we bought a toilet to mix the punch in. Had to keep it up high on a table so no drunk got confused. Some joker always threw a Baby Ruth in it.

I wonder why I had so much trouble getting girls in college?