Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/JohnKasich/status/1215415427507150848
I mean, what do you call it when they basically are mourning the death of one like he was a saint? They're apologizing to Iran for his death. One death compared to the thousands he's responsible for. And not just American lives, he killed Yemenese, Iraqis, and Iranians.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I mean, what do you call it when they basically are mourning the death of one like he was a saint? They're apologizing to Iran for his death. One death compared to the thousands he's responsible for. And not just American lives, he killed Yemenese, Iraqis, and Iranians.

That's the thing, though. "They" aren't doing any of that.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

That's the thing, though. "They" aren't doing any of that.
Are you not listening to the left? Hollywood, politicians, "news" media?