Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Bueno kicks their ass.
Bueno had about a 5yr run there where they were absolute garbage... Luckily someone came to their senses and they returned to old recipes and it's good again.

Believe it or not I really like Taco Mayo... Not ALL of them, but the ones that actually make their own tortillas are LEGIT... Those tortillas are so effing good...

Last edited:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Bueno had about a 5yr run there where they were absolute garbage... Luckily someone came to their senses and they're returned to old recipes and it's good again.

Believe it or not I really like Taco Mayo... Not ALL of them, but the ones that actually make their own tortillas are LEGIT... Those tortillas are so effing good...
I believe it. Mayo hot sauce is the bombdigity.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I would hope he handed her this report to verify her feelings next...Need verification and documentation of those hurts otherwise it's just Heresy..
View attachment 75031
So I called the 800 number because I’m number 2 on the list. It’s out of service. I need a safe space ASAP!
It would be awesome to buy that phone number and push this meme to the next level.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You have to click through to see the picture. This is.... I just can't describe it.

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/1195457539493826560?s=19

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk