Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Best Ceremonial Pitch Ever

https://twitter.com/marthamaccallum/status/1171874283443904514?s=20
Perfect strike from the top of the mound! Many throwing out a ceremonial first pitch stand in front of the mound. Also, because the Secret Service didn't really want him out there, W was reportedly wearing a 40 lbs flak jacket under his windbreaker. Hell of a toss under the conditions.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Perfect strike from the top of the mound! Many throwing out a ceremonial first pitch stand in front of the mound. Also, because the Secret Service didn't really want him out there, W was reportedly wearing a 40 lbs flak jacket under his windbreaker. Hell of a toss under the conditions.
He warmed up in the cages in the Yankee clubhouse. He talked to Jeter about whether to go from the mound or not and Jeter said, "Yes, throw from the mound". Then Jeter told him "Don't bounce it Mr. President!"

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
He warmed up in the cages in the Yankee clubhouse. He talked to Jeter about whether to go from the mound or not and Jeter said, "Yes, throw from the mound". Then Jeter told him "Don't bounce it Mr. President!"
Then after that, the secret service slapped the bullet proof vest on him.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I honestly think that these people (anti-oil people) have absolutely no idea how petroleum based their lives are... The oil industry does a LOT more than just create fuels...

This is because they are stupid.

And, when I say stupid, I mean can’t pour piss out of a f’n boot, can’t find their GD way home stupid. Most of them willfully.

Everyone take a quick look around, wherever you might be. It doesn’t matter. Everything you see has been touched by oil or natural gas. Everything.