Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
View attachment 72641

Several comments. How did Barry come up with $15 million to buy this place? Yes, I am aware of home mortgages, but still. Also, this particular location is one of those that is supposed to be under water in 12 years due to climate change, so it would appear as though Barry isn’t so concerned about that issue at the moment. What changed?
Wonder if $15 million includes a fence to keep illegals out.

Sorry, I meant undocumenteds.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
I'm calling made up BS. More than a few people have been caught tweeting made up BS like this to trash Trump.
There’s a whole string of his tweets on this where he essentially says he doesn’t know who it was he wasn’t mistreated but he was hurt by the fake news lecture.

Here’s all you need to know, his last tweet yesterday on this subject
2C8390EB-8C94-4778-B87F-C424C8531482.jpeg

Seems legit

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Unfortunately I don't have a tweet for this, but this morning on the radio (I bounce back and forth between Patriot and Progress on Sirius during my commute) someone called in on Progress saying "They've moved us so far to the right as a country that the middle is considered left!" :blink: I honestly think my day peaked at 6:45am today... This was just after someone called in crying about how Hilary "won the election" and the "Bullsh*t electoral system" stole it from her. Even more humorous was that same caller went on to say that Hilary beat Bernie fair and square in the primary and that everyone (democrats) should have just accepted that and supported Hilary in 2016. Gotta love getting to start the day out with a good laugh. :lol: