Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
How do you suppose they would fare if they actually had the "same job" as the USMNT playing in the men's world cup?

The men's team would score as many goals as they wanted to score, and the women's team would score zilch.

If what I read is true, they are already getting a bigger piece of the pie, as a percentage, than the men do. I don't have a clue if that's true, but if that's right, then their complaints should be addressed directly to them, so that a toddler could understand it, because that's the kind of explanation I believe they're gonna need. I'm also 100% certain it wouldn't matter. Most of the people complaining about this are willfully ignorant.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
[QUOT
Exactly, this is not rocket science, it is precisely the intrusion of government that has made these things more expensive. I sometimes wonder if politicians like Sanders really don't understand that or if they just know the entitled greedy sheep they are pandering to don't understand it. My guess is the latter with most politicians, but Bernie may be a true believer in his fantasy.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
We are saying the same thing...EQUITY. Guys, get used to this word...you have to understand the lefts verbiage...they sneak this word in knowing you won't understand what they mean...Here is a visual:
View attachment 71631
If this is what they are after, it is most certainly not the narrative they are pushing. The idea of equity actually flies in the face of that narrative because you have to admit people are NOT equal as the picture so aptly demonstrates. You have to admit the men's product is superior...the left will never publicly go that route.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/1148953377977634816?s=21

Sooooo sooooo predictable...key word here is “equity”. He even flat out says, the men should make less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk