Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Dude, you almost never have any likes on your posts. I think you are ghost banned or whatever they call it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Oh, no, Warthog gets likes and retweets.
that's weird because all the stuff I ever see never has any likes or retweets, and I also see a bunch of tweet not available things so maybe I'm ghost banned and I'm not allowed to see things.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Since I'm on Tapatalk I don't see giphy so I have no idea what you're trying to portray in your thing but as far as I'm concerned, he probably signed it last and it looks like there was no more room at the bottom.

Jul 22, 2011
Since I'm on Tapatalk I don't see giphy so I have no idea what you're trying to portray in your thing but as far as I'm concerned, he probably signed it last and it looks like there was no more room at the bottom.

The GIF features Dwayne Elizondo Mountain-Dew™ Herbert Camacho

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

The GIF features Dwayne Elizondo Mountain-Dew Herbert Camacho
Means nothing to me.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So the Moon is part of Mars now....:blink::blink:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720

There was at least one plan that called for using the moon as a jumping off point to Mars. I don't know the man's mind but I assume he means this.
Or he's trying to say that the Moon should be a potential target but not the only target and that Mars should be the focus.