Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
He's part of the reconquista movement. Believes that they can take back lands that once belonged to Mexico.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
It's almost like Mexico is wanting us to declare war on them. They do realize it would be like a two week military exercise for us to occupy and overthrow them right.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
One of my best friends is a first generation American whose parents legally immigrated from Mexico and became farmers around Abilene, TX. My friend told me that when they learned in school about the Alamo and TX eventually becoming a state, he went home and asked his dad, “can you believe the US just took Texas from Mexico?” His dad replied, “the average Mexican today would be a lot better off if the US would have taken all of Mexico.”

RideEm

Greenhorn
Aug 31, 2009
One of my best friends is a first generation American whose parents legally immigrated from Mexico and became farmers around Abilene, TX. My friend told me that when they learned in school about the Alamo and TX eventually becoming a state, he went home and asked his dad, “can you believe the US just took Texas from Mexico?” His dad replied, “the average Mexican today would be a lot better off if the US would have taken all of Mexico.”
But Texas lost the battle at the Alamo.... and was it's own country before joining the US... but I get the gist.