Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 20, 2018
What is even crazier is she actually sounds rational on a lot of issues now compared to some of the new politicians in her party.
The problem is that she's falling in line with the crazies.

I find it amazing that the liberals' mantra is now that Trump was engaged in a coverup...……...of NOTHING that illegally happened. Show us the crime you f'n moron Pelosi.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
She has no soul...I would ask how she sleeps at night but I'm afraid it's very comfortably.

However I am surprised the media and DNC hasn't already started doing this or something similar. They are the absolute masters of controlling the narrative and it's odd that a memo hasn't gone out to everybody with the new "less human" term than heartbeat that they all start using on the exact same day.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
She has no soul...I would ask how she sleeps at night but I'm afraid it's very comfortably.

However I am surprised the media and DNC hasn't already started doing this or something similar. They are the absolute masters of controlling the narrative and it's odd that a memo hasn't gone out to everybody with the new "less human" term than heartbeat that they all start using on the exact same day.
Do you think she came up with that term by herself? She likely read it in the media.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk