Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
I order 98% of my burgers without cheese, but about 15% end up with cheese on them. Many fast food chains (McD, Wendy's, Braums) include cheese on all their burgers unless you request without. And even when you make the request, they add the cheese semi-routinely. Really pisses me off. Not because off calories, but because most of the cheese sucks.

Aug 16, 2012
I order 98% of my burgers without cheese, but about 15% end up with cheese on them. Many fast food chains (McD, Wendy's, Braums) include cheese on all their burgers unless you request without. And even when you make the request, they add the cheese semi-routinely. Really pisses me off. Not because off calories, but because most of the cheese sucks.
Sonic does not even have hamburgers on their menu as the CEO says, "We make cheeseburgers, not hamburgers". The thing that pisses me off, if I add cheese to any item, even double the cheese on a cheeseburger, they charge me $0.75. But if I order a cheeseburger and ask them to take off the cheese, they do not deduct the cheese cost. And yes, it all sucks. American cheese is horrific and besides pacifying an infant in a high chair, has no business on any restaurant menu.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
There are already penalties in place for this. It is already ILLEGAL to pay somebody less for the same job based solely on their race, gender, or a whole host of other reasons. What Harris actually wants is to have government control wages completely.

Guess what kids that's a step towards authoritarianism. These idiot liberals are going to wind up openly embracing from the Dems what they claim to fear from Trump. smh