Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Bit of trivia. Two failed presidential candidates in my lifetime have refused to accept the election results. Who were they? I'll make it easy. Their names DON'T rhyme with Shitt Blomney, Knob Hole, Juan McLain, or Shmorge H.W. Shmoosh.

Amazing that the same people who outright refuse to accept the results of the last election, still cling to their criticism that started way back then that Trump wouldn't accept the results....and now they are doubling down....still refusing to accept the last election but now claiming that Trump won't accept that results of the next one. And all of this knowing full well that THEY won't accept the results in 2020 if Trump wins again. Is there a stronger word than hypocrite that we can use because that word seems inadequate to describe today's left.

Last edited:

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Amazing that the same people who outright refuse to accept the results of the last election, still cling to their criticism that started way back then that Trump wouldn't accept the results....and now they are doubling down....still refusing to accept the last election but now claiming that Trump won't accept that results of the next one. And all of this knowing full well that THEY won't accept the results in 2020 if Trump wins again. Is there a stronger word than hypocrite that we can use because that word seems inadequate to describe today's left.
There is even a new guy, former Brennan assistant on CNN, claiming Russia has leverage on Trump again...I thought this line had been dropped.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Maybe power grubbing hypocrites...

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
There is even a new guy, former Brennan assistant on CNN, claiming Russia has leverage on Trump again...I thought this line had been dropped.
Credibility was lost at Brennan assistant on CNN. Brennan is scared. He will send out Jason Borne after Barr is he has to