Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Angelic initiative. There was a thread about it on another site I like to troll. Apparently, there's hundreds of episodes. And it was started today on that site talk about coincedence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NRNLGUd-jw

"The era of inconvenient reality is upon us..."
View attachment 68983
That's true.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The EXACT moment... it's really too bad she's bat-spit crazy, because that body rocks.
View attachment 68984
Looking at their YouTube apparently it's a mother and a daughter. And from their last name I don't think I would mess with them because even if they weren't this kind of crazy the last name is Irish I think so I would say you probably wouldn't want to mess with them.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Looking at their YouTube apparently it's a mother and a daughter. And from their last name I don't think I would mess with them because even if they weren't this kind of crazy the last name is Irish I think so I would say you probably wouldn't want to mess with them.

Easy there, my wife is Irish, and that's a good thing. You just don't want to be standing near her when she goes off.

Nov 23, 2010
Vermont
Thank you for the inspiration. During a meeting this morning, after any definitive statement was made, I would hold my right arm up, look to the ceiling and say in a low voice “that’s true”. Best part, being their boss, none of them could say “WTF” to me. They were thinking it but wouldn’t say it. I’ll probably be walked out of the building by the end of our next meeting.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Thank you for the inspiration. During a meeting this morning, after any definitive statement was made, I would hold my right arm up, look to the ceiling and say in a low voice “that’s true”. Best part, being their boss, none of them could say “WTF” to me. They were thinking it but wouldn’t say it. I’ll probably be walked out of the building by the end of our next meeting.
another funny about this team in their description of the YouTube video it says that there are many times that the person who normally says that's true instead says hold on I'm feeling something different or something like that but we cut it out because we don't want to confuse people. so in other words they would prefer to just always appear that they are absolutely correct in their understanding of what's being said rather than try to admit that they might be wrong about something, except if you ask me that's just a bunch of bull because they're wrong about a lot of stuff.