Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Let's call a spade a spade. Lowering the voting age has a purpose. The more people who are registered but unlikely to vote, the easier it is to cheat. Its embarrassing when you get more votes cast than registered voters, nobody wants that.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
The dog *has* to be destroyed, it has eaten human flesh.

What would I do?

I'd shoot it. Immediately. Or, beat it to death with whatever I could find handy that would do the job.

If it was my son, I wouldn't have called the authorities. After my son had been attended to, I would have found the dog and and killed it in the paw prints it was standing in. I'd deal with the consequences of my illegal activity as they occurred, but that dog would never harm another child.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
What would I do?

I'd shoot it. Immediately. Or, beat it to death with whatever I could find handy that would do the job.

If it was my son, I wouldn't have called the authorities. After my son had been attended to, I would have found the dog and and killed it in the paw prints it was standing in. I'd deal with the consequences of my illegal activity as they occurred, but that dog would never harm another child.
WTF is wrong with people who don't want the dog destroyed??? smh