Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
I'll volunteer to strip-search Lori Loughlin when she's arrested...
I always just assumed this was how colleges, especially prestigious colleges worked. Mommy and Daddy write a big check to the foundation and Voilá!, you're accepted.

I saw Greg Abbott's name on the list of defendants and wondered why that wasn't a bigger part of the story than the lady from Full House. Turns out it wasn't the Texas Governor.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I always just assumed this was how colleges, especially prestigious colleges worked. Mommy and Daddy write a big check to the foundation and Voilá!, you're accepted.

I saw Greg Abbott's name on the list of defendants and wondered why that wasn't a bigger part of the story than the lady from Full House. Turns out it wasn't the Texas Governor.
That's not what was going on in this case. Read the story. It's really bad.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
How is the DNC leadership not embarrassed that it chose to put AOC on the financial services committee? Could Pelosi and company really not see this coming? On top of that, they put Omar on the foreign affairs committee. Seriously, what were they thinking. At the very least those should be reversed....at the very best, they should have both been put on the Ag committee or natural resources. And some people wonder why I don't trust the Dems to run the country.