Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
[B]Thomas Sowell[/B]‏ @[B]ThomasSowell[/B] 31m31 minutes ago

"Those who are always accusing people in the private sector of ‘greed’ almost never accuse government of greed, no matter what it does."
Why not both?
Because successful people in the private sector usually earn their money. Taking your money in taxes is not successful or earning.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm in the private sector and work my ass off for my money. That fact does not mean I don't see greed everyday in my job. It exists in both sectors and to think otherwise is ignorant.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Yeah, I'm in the private sector and work my ass off for my money. That fact does not mean I don't see greed everyday in my job. It exists in both sectors and to think otherwise is ignorant.
Of course. There are people in the private sector who don't care who they hurt to line their pockets, and it's never enough. Government by definition doesn't care who it hurts to take money, and it's never enough.