Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Actions speak louder than words. If Kristen Bell has a problem with Disney Movies, maybe she should quit taking their money and drop out of Frozen 2. If she has problem with cartoons showing things that are bad for her daughters to watch, then she also shouldn't take money for being on shows like BoJack Horseman. Just another hollywood hypocrite.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
They can't help themselves. For some reason Trump is making them show their insanity on every level. Greatest shit show on earth.
They can't accept that they lost to him. And they can't understand how he keeps running circles around them. The lose their minds over insignificant tweets and comments while he achieves things no one ever thought possible.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Why do these dipshits keep holding each other’s beer. Every day one of them says something you think is probably the dumbest shit you ever heard. Then tomorrow happens.
They can't help themselves. For some reason Trump is making them show their insanity on every level. Greatest shit show on earth.
I will never be a fan of Trump. I find him personally despicable and without a moral center. However, I love seeing the conditions he causes on the left. It's hilarious. They just flat make stuff up and lie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk