Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Dems running with the "strong evidence" on Warren. Though they ignored the "strong evidence" that Kav did not assault Ford.

Several stories on CNN's website concerning "strong evidence of Native American Ancestry".

Zero mention of the percentage.

I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone actually born in the US that didn't have at least as much NA Ancestory as Senator Warren does.

Jul 22, 2011
Several stories on CNN's website concerning "strong evidence of Native American Ancestry".

I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone actually born in the US that didn't have at least as much NA Ancestory as Senator Warren does.
The average white person in the US has 0.18% native blood. Warren has roughly half of that.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
The really interesting question would be "What tribe, and are they willing to officially declare it and give her part of their headright payments?" Or whatever term is appropriate regarding different tribes calculations for that compensation.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
DC would immediately become the richest state per capita in the country...this liberal basically wants to create a state and give two whole senators to the 1%. Just think about the comedy of that. Never mind the historical reason that the District of Columbia was created to be the capital in the first place.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Then you're a bad mom if she cried over that. Teach her to be a strong woman.... Oh wait, she might end up conservative though.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
If you teach your daughter from a young age that she is a victim who is incapable of rising above that and succeeding on her own, then don't be surprised when she grows up to believe it.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Dems running with the "strong evidence" on Warren. Though they ignored the "strong evidence" that Kav did not assault Ford.

Average person has almost .2% I heard. That's more than her.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk