Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Strong evidence that it is possible that she is 1/512th Native American.
I think she is trying to get Trump to follow up on the promise he made if she did a DNA test that showed she had native ancestry that he would donate $1million to a charity of her choice

By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center: https://t.co/I6YQ9hf7Tv pic.twitter.com/J4gBamaeeo
— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) October 15, 2018

Jul 22, 2011
I think she is trying to get Trump to follow up on the promise he made if she did a DNA test that showed she had native ancestry that he would donate $1million to a charity of her choice

By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center: https://t.co/I6YQ9hf7Tv pic.twitter.com/J4gBamaeeo
— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) October 15, 2018
So, will she be paying back all the money she defrauded from Harvard?
I'm more Pakistani and more Jewish than Fauxcahontas is Native American. If I were to claim minority status, I'd be a liar.

John C

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
"Warren's 'DNA sample of primarily European descent also contains Native American ancestry from an ancestor in the sample's pedigree 6-10 generations ago,' according the test's executive summary."

If we go back six generations of ancestors, that would make her 1/64 NA at most. If we go back 10 generations, she would be 1/1024 NA at most. The test takers can't be any more confident that she is 1/64 than that she is 1/1024. Still sounds like Fauxcahantas to me.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
"Warren's 'DNA sample of primarily European descent also contains Native American ancestry from an ancestor in the sample's pedigree 6-10 generations ago,' according the test's executive summary."

If we go back six generations of ancestors, that would make her 1/64 NA at most. If we go back 10 generations, she would be 1/1024 NA at most. The test takers can't be any more confident that she is 1/64 than that she is 1/1024. Still sounds like Fauxcahantas to me.

3) The total length of the 5 genetic segments identified as having Native American ancestry is 25.6 centiMorgans, and they span approximately 12,300,000 DNA bases. The average segment length is 5.8 centiMorgans. The total and average segment size suggest (via the method of moments) an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the pedigree at approximately 8 generations before the sample, although the actual number could be somewhat lower or higher (Gravel, 2012 and Huff et al., 2011

I don't care either way. I can tell you this, I have a cdib card. Does she? I did a DNA test as well and its crazy how all over the place it shows.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1051835933215977474

Strong evidence that it is possible that she is 1/512th Native American.
Even if 1/32 she wouldn't be allowed in the rolls of any tribe I'm aware of. I'm also told that they assume native American when it could also be Central or South American in these tests.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk