Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I haven't heard this track but I do like their music in general. Definitely a different kind of music though. Definitely better than the music of the two people being talked about in the post above me...
They're not my taste in music either. But my wife would like all of it, she has a very broad and eclectic taste in music. She even likes that Indian-sounds-like-someone-strangling-cats music (NTTAWWT).

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Then we'll pay out hundreds of billions in subsidies to the affected industries, and rob my wife of her meager 2% raise.
You won't even notice that prices have went up and your basically paying extra tax on the products.:blink::blink:

Thank goodness you got that Trump tax break, so you can afford your more expensive tariff inflated pricing

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
for those interested here is the 194 pages of all the things the new tariff will effect

China responded this morning by announcing a 5% and 10% tariff will be levied against $60 billion worth of US Goods. Their tariff will go into effect the same day as Trump's Sept 24th.

Jul 20, 2018
You won't even notice that prices have went up and your basically paying extra tax on the products.:blink::blink:

Thank goodness you got that Trump tax break, so you can afford your more expensive tariff inflated pricing

It's 10% of $200 billion. $20 billion. Chump change. Doesn't even come close to the tax break.