Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1016376904297926657

Clear sign you are an unhinged pile of shit...you harass a family fighting a child's cancer who are grateful for real financial support. People make me sick. Bunch of pathetic...I'm gonna stop now.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Two things I noted from this story:
1. First, he "bumped into a young girl", hit a child, who was on the sidewalk, with his car. The attacker was the mother of the child.
2. The race/ethnicity of the mother isn't identified, which almost certainly means she wasn't white. I'd bet dollars to donuts she was black.

Jul 22, 2011
1. First, he "bumped into a young girl", hit a child, who was on the sidewalk, with his car. The attacker was the mother of the child.
2. The race/ethnicity of the mother isn't identified, which almost certainly means she wasn't white. I'd bet dollars to donuts she was black.
How many donuts do you win?
1531223337683.png

I can't read the little girl's shirt but I'm pretty sure it was widely reported to say "Make America Great Again"

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

Where did you get your info? From what I see he was walking down the side walk and the lady claimed he bumped into her child while walking (a claim backed up by the passer by who called 911. she is his neighbor and said he accidentally bumped into the child walking past them). He was born in Michoacan Mexico but is a legal US resident

Police are currently looking for a female suspect and 3-4 male suspects who took part in the assault per the LA county Sheriffs office last night

after the altercation started the woman had beaten him with the brick she ran up to a group of men and told them the 91 yr old was trying to kidnap her daughter so the men started beating him as well.

When a passer by saw the woman beating the man she called 911 and said that the woman was screaming at him to go back to his own country and she yelled at her to stop and the woman threw the brick at her and and her car

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/mexican-man-beaten-brick-los-angeles/index.html

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Well yeah... but you're missing the point! "Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’"!...
Read the story. No car involved, and it was a woman with a brick and 3-4 males that beat him that the LA police are currently searching for

Skin tone is of no importance here

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Read the story. No car involved, and it was a woman with a brick and 3-4 males that beat him that the LA police are currently searching for

Skin tone is of no importance here
I got mixed up with the names the first time I read it. His 2nd point isn't off though. They definitely did their damnedest to say it was a black woman without drawing too much attention to it. No names (though that's probably unknown), no photos (even though they cited one being taken) and a headline to think this was just another racist white Trump supporter.

Here's the Google News feed for this story. https://news.google.com/stories/CAA...RN2xUY3BvaUxLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en Outside of a couple of articles that have her on the thumbnail (likely unintentionally), nearly all of these headlines run with "go back to your country" or "racist". Do you REALLY not see it?

Last edited: