Trump tweets quote calling him King of Israel loved by Jews like the second coming of God

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Donald Trump:
"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand."

Also Donald Trump:
"I am the chosen one."

Oct 30, 2007
I am shocked that people are still baited into freaking out over everything he says even when that is his sole purpose in saying it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I swear that half of what he says & tweets is just to get a rise out of liberals. He's one of the greatest trolls ever.
1566510432201.png

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Also says (with a very wide paint brush) that "American" Jews don't like Trump or don't know "Trump"

I'm do not understand how God Fearing Christians who know their Bible can continue to justify their support for Trump.

View attachment 72584
So, we had two choices..."a man eating lion...and a might be a man eating lion." We choose the "might be" a man eating lion" candidate and man are we glad...We have two new constitutional originalists on the court...

Plus all this talk is taking the POTUS words WAY out of context...He was reading a fan letter in one and in the "chosen one" remark he was making a tounge in cheek comparison to the fact that no one else has lifted a finger on the China trade problem and he's "the chosen one" to do it...BD. Also, none of our recent Presidents have been anything less than a narcissist...to expect that is a very lofty thing. I don't think this President is anymore an anti Christ than the last one was...and perhaps a touch less narcissistic. Btw, I don't think the USA is Israel...nor God's Chosen nation...

Last edited:

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I am baffled by very egotism it takes for Americans to somehow think the election system somehow has ANY impact on God's promises to his people and their promised heritage

Israel will be just fine regardless of any American politics or elections

The Jewish heritage is promised by God ...not some damn political party or vote
To assume that "Israel will be just fine regardless" is a very long look into prophecy and doesn't take into account the things that the Bible seems to say will happen prior to "Israel will be just fine."

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I am shocked that people are still baited into freaking out over everything he says even when that is his sole purpose in saying it.

You can thank MSM for consistently misrepresenting and squirting gasoline on sparks.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
A remarkable number of people have somehow lost the ability to read anything in a non-literal sense. I mean hell, even SNOPES is calling this a mostly false claim. In this case, the left/media have twisted something someone else (not Trump) said and twisted it to Trump claiming to be King of Jews. Come on!... :facepalm:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
A remarkable number of people have somehow lost the ability to read anything in a non-literal sense. I mean hell, even SNOPES is calling this a mostly false claim. In this case, the left/media have twisted something someone else (not Trump) said and twisted it to Trump claiming to be King of Jews. Come on!... :facepalm:
I hope these people don't apply for handicap parking, stupidity is not a disability...it's a choice.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city

Serious question, how do you know that? I mean, none of us actually know what he is thinking and doing. His closest advisors say the same thing that they don't know. And, not to Godwin the thread or stupidly compare Trump to dictators, but even Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin etc accomplished good things for their countries on the way to destroying them.

I certainly hope you are right and the megalomanic stuff is just a front for him to accomplish other things. But, certainly others have accomplished things under a megalomanic front with a lot of support until it was clear that they were simply megalomaniacs.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Serious question, how do you know that? I mean, none of us actually know what he is thinking and doing. His closest advisors say the same thing that they don't know. And, not to Godwin the thread or stupidly compare Trump to dictators, but even Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin etc accomplished good things for their countries on the way to destroying them.

I certainly hope you are right and the megalomanic stuff is just a front for him to accomplish other things. But, certainly others have accomplished things under a megalomanic front with a lot of support until it was clear that they were simply megalomaniacs.
I guess we’ll know for sure in six years, maybe ten.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK

None of us knew what any POTUS was thinking and neither did their advisors. Mind reading doesn’t exist. And you don’t have to compare Trump to dictators because he’s not one. There are checks & balances in place and the most hostile media any POTUS has ever dealt with by far that more than keeps him under a microscope. Trump’s just another POTUS with a big ego and high opinion of himself; of which, we’ve had plenty and nobody seemed to be trembling with terror every hour of the day like people are with Trump for some reason.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
None of us knew what any POTUS was thinking and neither did their advisors. Mind reading doesn’t exist. And you don’t have to compare Trump to dictators because he’s not one. There are checks & balances in place and the most hostile media any POTUS has ever dealt with by far that more than keeps him under a microscope. Trump’s just another POTUS with a big ego and high opinion of himself; of which, we’ve had plenty and nobody seemed to be trembling with terror every hour of the day like people are with Trump for some reason.
Orange man mean. Orange man bad.