Trump tweets quote calling him King of Israel loved by Jews like the second coming of God

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Also says (with a very wide paint brush) that "American" Jews don't like Trump or don't know "Trump"

I'm do not understand how God Fearing Christians who know their Bible can continue to justify their support for Trump.

1566404643013.png

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Also says (with a very wide paint brush) that "American" Jews don't like Trump or don't know "Trump"

I'm do not understand how God Fearing Christians who know their Bible can continue to justify their support for Trump.

View attachment 72584
Very simply, there's no one else to vote for that hasn't made just as outlandish claims. Mainly the word "free" isn't working anymore. Adding to the mix of 99% of "media" reporting nothing but negatives about the guy actually has the opposite effect on huge swaths of the population. Lastly, having celebrities reprimand us for voting for him in the first place doesn't dissuade one person, only enforces their original intent.

The person we are looking for will be the one who says "I don't want to be president, I have to" and things like "I can't make a single promise except I promise that getting this country back in shape will be very painful". That's the one I'm looking for.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The OP has essentially abandoned calling out the foibles of both sides and has let TDS infect his brain like an amoeba.
I can care less of what u think about me...
Defend the "Chosen One" as he just called himself after thanking someone on social media for calling him the King of Israel and loved like the second coming

How people can continue to justify this is beyond me...it's not about political sides anymore

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Not to mention the part where he again (for the umpteenth time) mentions serving another 6-10 years as president. Indeed, he is a very stable genius. :(

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Looking forward to listening to the radio shows on the drive home. Progress on SiriusXM is going be rather entertaining... :lol:

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

View attachment 72584
Yeah President Donald.... Christians unite!!! or rather, how about the American Jews "woke" and get on board with the rest of the Jewish community ... like Trump is pointing out.

Good for Trump - he needs to call out the American Jews for abandoning their heritage when the rest of the Jewish world isn't.

People should LOVE Trump for this, not hate on him like this poster seems to be.

Like always with Trump, it's about dang time somebody said something. Very glad he did.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Very simply, there's no one else to vote for that hasn't made just as outlandish claims. Mainly the word "free" isn't working anymore. Adding to the mix of 99% of "media" reporting nothing but negatives about the guy actually has the opposite effect on huge swaths of the population. Lastly, having celebrities reprimand us for voting for him in the first place doesn't dissuade one person, only enforces their original intent.

The person we are looking for will be the one who says "I don't want to be president, I have to" and things like "I can't make a single promise except I promise that getting this country back in shape will be very painful". That's the one I'm looking for.
don't fall for the lies - Trump DID NOT make outlandish claims - he retweeted what a Jewish leader said, in an attempt to break through the shroud covering the American Jews.

it was actually a brilliant move by President Trump.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
don't fall for the lies - Trump DID NOT make outlandish claims - he retweeted what a Jewish leader said, in an attempt to break through the shroud covering the American Jews.

it was actually a brilliant move by President Trump.
Jewish leader!! hahha OMG. Wayne Allyn Root who said it and Trump quoted describes himself as a"Jew turned Evangelical Christian" who started a website called vegaswinners.com in which he does Sports Gambling handicapping and ran for POTUS as a Libertarian

He has a star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars where he is called "The King of Vegas Sports Gambling" and has been called in the past by the Media "America's Oddsmaker"

I've actually read stories today on Conservative websites saying do not retweet the quote Trump tweeted that was said by Wayne Allyn Root and to not Tweet anything from Wayne Allyn Root unless it is a "Lock of the Week" NFL betting tip

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
How is the way a Jewish person votes a part of their heritage?
this cannot be a serious question. This whole discussion strikes straight at the heart of why do Jews vote Democratic when the Democrats do not support the Jewish State or even the existence of a Jewish State (e.g., heritage)

Examples - Obama signed exemption 16 times to NOT follow the US Law and move the Embassy to Jerusalem. Trump said Congress passed the law, why should I hold it up, move the Embassy. -- Obama tried to tell Israel that they had to negotiate their borders back to the 7-day war boundaries. Trump said the U.S. acknowledges Israels right to the Golan Heights.

etc., etc., etc. and on and on and on

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Jewish leader!! hahha OMG. Wayne Allyn Root who said it and Trump quoted describes himself as a"Jew turned Evangelical Christian" who started a website called vegaswinners.com in which he does Sports Gambling handicapping and ran for POTUS as a Libertarian

He has a star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars where he is called "The King of Vegas Sports Gambling" and has been called in the past by the Media "America's Oddsmaker"

I've actually read stories today on Conservative websites saying do not retweet the quote Trump tweeted that was said by Wayne Allyn Root and to not Tweet anything from Wayne Allyn Root unless it is a "Lock of the Week" NFL betting tip
In June 2016, Root described himself as a "Jew turned Evangelical Christian". As of November 2016, Root described himself as Jewish .... and he is speaking out about the social and political plight of the Jewish people.... which would make him more of a Jewish leader than you.

Trump has definitely done more for the fate of the Jewish State than any President in my memory.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
this cannot be a serious question. This whole discussion strikes straight at the heart of why do Jews vote Democratic when the Democrats do not support the Jewish State or even the existence of a Jewish State (e.g., heritage)

Examples - Obama signed exemption 16 times to NOT follow the US Law and move the Embassy to Jerusalem. Trump said Congress passed the law, why should I hold it up, move the Embassy. -- Obama tried to tell Israel that they had to negotiate their borders back to the 7-day war boundaries. Trump said the U.S. acknowledges Israels right to the Golan Heights.

etc., etc., etc. and on and on and on
I am baffled by very egotism it takes for Americans to somehow think the election system somehow has ANY impact on God's promises to his people and their promised heritage

Israel will be just fine regardless of any American politics or elections

The Jewish heritage is promised by God ...not some damn political party or vote

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I am baffled by very egotism it takes for Americans to somehow think the election system somehow has ANY impact on God's promises to his people and their promised heritage

Israel will be just fine regardless of any American politics or elections

The Jewish heritage is promised by God ...not some damn political party or vote
I am baffled by your misunderstand of heritage, promises and compacts.

I believe the term is "covenant".... God has a covenant with the people, whereas both must do what is expected of them or face the consequences (banishment from the land, etc. etc.)

This might help you understand the issue.
Covenant as the Basis of the Jewish Political Tradition
http://www.jcpa.org/dje/books/kincon-ch1.htm