Trump threatens to release 1,000's of US held ISIS fighters into Europe

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trump's statements this morning prompted Fox News Guy Benson to say on Fox and Friends
“Am I taking hallucinogenic drugs or is that insane?!”

“Now we have thousands of prisoners of war. ISIS fighters who are prisoners of war. And we’re asking the countries from which they came, from Europe, we’re asking them to take back these prisoners of war. And they can try them, do what they want. So far they’ve refused. And at some point I’m going to have to say I’m sorry, but you either take them back or we’re going to let them go at your border… Now I want the countries to take back the captured ISIS fighters. And if they don’t take them back we’re going to probably put them at the border and then they’ll have to capture them again.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-new...inogenic-drugs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Trump's statements this morning prompted Fox News Guy Benson to say on Fox and Friends
“Am I taking hallucinogenic drugs or is that insane?!”

“Now we have thousands of prisoners of war. ISIS fighters who are prisoners of war. And we’re asking the countries from which they came, from Europe, we’re asking them to take back these prisoners of war. And they can try them, do what they want. So far they’ve refused. And at some point I’m going to have to say I’m sorry, but you either take them back or we’re going to let them go at your border… Now I want the countries to take back the captured ISIS fighters. And if they don’t take them back we’re going to probably put them at the border and then they’ll have to capture them again.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-new...inogenic-drugs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
We all know Trump says stuff without thinking. He, usually, gives it a little more study before acting though.

Just Trump being Trump.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Thread topic could also be "Trump offers to free 1000's of prisoners and return them to their home counties"...

The first part of what he said, I don't see a problem with. Should the home countries refuse though, I'm not really sure just dumping them on their doorstep is the best option. Are these Guantanamo guys?

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Thread topic could also be "Trump offers to free 1000's of prisoners and return them to their home counties"...

The first part of what he said, I don't see a problem with. Should the home countries refuse though, I'm not really sure just dumping them on their doorstep is the best option. Are these Guantanamo guys?
Right? Dumping them is a stupid thing to say...however I want to know why we have other countries POWs...