Trump selects Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Let's be honest here, if you own the House, Senate, President, and now the Supreme Court what are the realistic chances that this President could literally shoot someone on 5th Avenue and NOTHING would happen? Impeachment? Not a chance. But being able to pick yourself a favorable judge personally, check! Sweet deal indeed!
Wow. A bit dramatic there Susie Sophomore? :runaway::runaway::runaway:

Feb 13, 2010
Back in God's country!
Somehow you seem more concerned about winning that law, justice and the Constitution.
No, all I wanted was a nominee that will uphold the law and constitution as written. Not an activist. But if you think that somehow everyone was 'equal under the law' prior to this nomination and that this judge will change that.........then you have not been paying attention. Anyone not named Clinton would not have gotten away completely free with playing fast and loose with confidential data they way Hillary did.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
No, all I wanted was a nominee that will uphold the law and constitution as written. Not an activist. But if you think that somehow everyone was 'equal under the law' prior to this nomination and that this judge will change that.........then you have not been paying attention. Anyone not named Clinton would not have gotten away completely free with playing fast and loose with confidential data they way Hillary did.
When you lock up Colin Powell, lock her up too! By the way our Prez shared secret Israeli info with an enemy as well. Where does it stop?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Do you really believe he stands out from the other Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation picks? How, I'd like to know.
I think the Heritage Foundation was shooting more for a pick that would be aggressively friendly toward Free Trade. They have taken a stance against Trump and his Tariffs and wanted to support someone who would legally push that responsibility toward Congress and move it away from POTUS control.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
More Left Luna.....ohhh wait :lol::lol::lol:

Info Wars and Roger Stone call Kavanaugh a Deep State Operative and mistake by Trump saying he is the SCOTUS pick of the Mainstream Media, Karl Rove and the Bush Family

President Trump should not be fooled. U.S. Appeals Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh is the ultimate deep state legal mercenary and ascendant judicial errand boy for the deepest of the deep state.

Kavanaugh utterly epitomizes and certainly represents the very same Beltway-Bushier-Yale Law network of diabolical manipulators who saddled Trump with George W. Bush’s loyal FBI chief Robert Mueller as the perpetual in-house persecutor of Trump’s presidency.
The Swamp has spoken and it wants Kavanaugh. They will try to make his ascension to the high court seem like an inevitability, even as to President Trump himself. It is incredibly imperative that President Trump reject these machinations and not consider Kavanaugh for so much as another second.

There are better choices for the court, which badly needs a libertarian within its conservative wing.

https://www.infowars.com/roger-stone-kavanaugh-is-deep-states-pick-for-supreme-court/

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Pppffffttttt........ I've always heard that using pot produces a feeling of paranoia...

View attachment 62416
Oh geez, if it's not their pick its millions will die. They had this is a horrible pick of blank blank before the pick. Blumenthal was blabbing how bad the pick was 15 minutes before. He of all people had no inside info, unless the oval office is bugged.

Last edited:
May 8, 2009
Germantown, TN
Oh geez, if it's not their pick its millions will die. They had this is a horrible pick of blank blank before the pick. Blumenthal was blabbing how bad the pick was 15 minutes before. He of all people had no inside info, unless the oval office is bugged.
Just to be clear, he's a threat to millions of people ....... for decades! I mean...... should we risk this? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I always foolishly believed that NO ONE was above the law, and presume that norm will to soon be challenged.
If Hillary Clinton were a private in the US Military and treated documents and classified information as she did, she would be in jail today. So, don't talk to us about anyone being above the law!

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Let's be honest here, if you own the House, Senate, President, and now the Supreme Court what are the realistic chances that this President could literally shoot someone on 5th Avenue and NOTHING would happen? Impeachment? Not a chance. But being able to pick yourself a favorable judge personally, check! Sweet deal indeed!
In 1974 the Senate was controlled by Republicans while the House was controlled by the Democrats. Both houses were set to impeach Nixon (both Republicans and Democrats).

We saw the "sweet deal" with the previous administration. You know the one that promised to be the most transparent in history, but his AG was held in contempt of congress for? You guessed it, not being transparent and witholding documents!!!!