Trump picks up another Nobel Peace Prize nomination from Europe after diplomatic victories

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-nobel-peace-prize-europe-diplomatic

Democrats keep telling us the rest of the world hates Trump. Hmmmmmm

What is it that Democrats dislike about peace around the globe?

Laura Huhtasaari, an member of the European Parliament wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize “in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country."

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
The Nobel prize long ago exposed their political agenda, so he doesn't have a real shot.

Just for the fun of it I googled CNN Trump Nobel to see what pops up. The only references I found were editorials saying how much he doesn't deserve it and quotes like "Being nominated is not the same as being considered a worthy candidate."

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
He could literally bring about world peace and the Dems, their media and the TDSers would somehow find a way to complain about it.....more than that, they would actively root against it happening to help win the election.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
The Nobel prize long ago exposed their political agenda, so he doesn't have a real shot.

Just for the fun of it I googled CNN Trump Nobel to see what pops up. The only references I found were editorials saying how much he doesn't deserve it and quotes like "Being nominated is not the same as being considered a worthy candidate."
Like Obama.
Freakin’ hypocrite liberal BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2006
Imagine the landslide if Trump was just treated fairly by the Media and the elites, let alone if he was coddled like Obama, Hillary and Biden.

Hey would probably act more "Presidential" if he wasn't being attacked with lies as well.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Imagine the landslide if Trump was just treated fairly by the Media and the elites, let alone if he was coddled like Obama, Hillary and Biden.

Hey would probably act more "Presidential" if he wasn't being attacked with lies as well.
There’s a reason why the MSM wants him to “act presidential”. They would prefer to attack Trump nonstop without him counterpunching back. His counterpunching not only has severely damaged & exposed the MSM, it’s also what got him elected in the first place. And yes, he would win in an absolute gigantic landslide under fair election conditions.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK

I'm not sure Trump is capable of acting any different than how he does. It's a character flaw and we only need to look at ourselves to know how hard those are to change.

However you are absolutely correct that if the media treated Trump the same way they treated Obama, this election would be a Reaganesque landslide.