Trump nominated twice for Nobel Peace prizes. The Atlantic: Abolish the peace prize

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Just going from memory here, but I think the Libya stuff was a little revenge for the downing of a pasenger plane over Lockerbie Scotland. A city that is now remembered for 1 tragedy even more than OKC.
Reagan bombed the shit out of Lybia after that, then during the 2nd Iraq War Quadaffi called up the Bush White House and said "hey, I've got chemical weapons and nuke research but you guys can have them if I get to stay in power." Obama stuff had nothing to do with those things.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Just going from memory here, but I think the Libya stuff was a little revenge for the downing of a pasenger plane over Lockerbie Scotland. A city that is now remembered for 1 tragedy even more than OKC.
The fallout is still going on. Russia is heavily involved. I thought NATO would follow up the destruction with some UN help and a new constitution, instead it’s gotten worse.