Trump nominated twice for Nobel Peace prizes. The Atlantic: Abolish the peace prize

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Trump deserves the Nobel price. No other Predident in our time has worked so hard, so directly and so successfully in improving our relationships with other Nations.
You win. That’s the funniest stuff I’ve read in a long time.
Trump is the closest thing we will ever get to Ron Paul. No new wars, crippling of Iran with one assassination, first president to confront China, forcing allies to honor their commitments, forcing the Arab world to accept and normalize relations with Israel, creating an alliance of sorts in East Asia in dealing with china, easing tensions by being the first president to meet with North Korea, drawing down our forces in the middle east, getting a peace deal with the afghan government and the taliban, and much more. All without starting a new war. The first president to do so since Jimmy Carter I believe. Incredible work by him and his admin and a big f you to the warmongers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Trump is the closest thing we will ever get to Ron Paul. No new wars, crippling of Iran with one assassination, first president to confront China, forcing allies to honor their commitments, forcing the Arab world to accept and normalize relations with Israel, creating an alliance of sorts in East Asia in dealing with china, easing tensions by being the first president to meet with North Korea, drawing down our forces in the middle east, getting a peace deal with the afghan government and the taliban, and much more. All without starting a new war. The first president to do so since Jimmy Carter I believe. Incredible work by him and his admin and a big f you to the warmongers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hmmm. Good argument opener. I might need to get the old grease board out and draw up and old fashioned pro/con board. That pro/con thing wasn’t an intentional pun.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Hmmm. Good argument opener. I might need to get the old grease board out and draw up and old fashioned pro/con board. That pro/con thing wasn’t an intentional pun.
That whole capital is Jerusalem and btw here’s the UAE and Bahrain here to back that thing is pretty impressive. If I were to use a if I were to use statement here, I’d say any leader in the world would win the NPP instantly. Any other leader.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
and change.

and the extra-judicial drone strike killings of American citizens.
I don't think he even had time to do that before being nominated. Wasn't it WAY early in his term?

Lol. Per wiki, nominations closed just 11 days after he took office (Feb 1) and winner chosen Oct 5...
"We have not given the prize for what may happen in the future. We are awarding Obama for what he has done in the past year. And we are hoping this may contribute a little bit for what he is trying to do,"

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Can’t forget Libya when playing this game nor Syria. We put a LOT of destabilization effort into those two countries and I’m not sure I understand why to this day.
Just going from memory here, but I think the Libya stuff was a little revenge for the downing of a pasenger plane over Lockerbie Scotland. A city that is now remembered for 1 tragedy even more than OKC.