Trump headed to Tulsa next Friday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
One of the main reasons for the pitifully low, embarrassing turnout for Trump’s rally that the media is completely ignoring is the fact that potential attendees arrived at the BOK Center way too late because they were living on Tulsa time.
Covid is still a thing and our hospitalizations are going up...many people I know who would have attended the event didn't...Actually I know of only one person who actually attended. Vast majorities, wisely, didn't due to Covid safety..The one person I do know went with only a hour to spare and she had to be funneled through a crowd by security to get in. Not sure that much of the people who wanted to go were prevented but I do know that a few didn't make it in that wanted to go and were there...the size of that group, IMHO, is small. bottom line, it doesn't matter, and the bickering back and forth about it is silly.

Last edited:

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Wow, I apologize for discounting all the accounts of Trump supporters not being let in. This looks like a picture from a confiscated cell phone proving Trump's loyalists couldn't get in. Hope this picture isn't too graphic; but I'll admit it needs to be seen.

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 8.06.08 PM.png

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Some people on this board only support looters in business suits and it shows
Examples or it means absolutely NOTHING. No one supports greed, rioting nor looting...one can be supportive of good businesses that support the masses with employment and education and against others that show only greed and using cheap labor abroad to profit only themselves...One can also stand for the downtrodden and those without who are working to improve their own lot in life and firmly against those opportunist who file false claims for unemployment and bust windows of businesses and steal what is inside...Don't latch on so tightly to insurrection that you fail to see VAST progress and those who are attempting to latch onto ANY injustice to approve their lawlessness and self serving greed.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
My wife talked to a couple she knows from Bartlesville, with tickets, who told a very similar story as the one above. They arrived in the staging area around 4 but never got in the BOK.
I guess they didn't want to wait for the gate to open back up, which it did in plenty of time.
BOK Center, TPD reject claims they contributed to Trump rally's lower-than-expected attendance
https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/bok...e_eaa479ce-5535-5cc4-a8ea-77e00bcb0465.html#6
It wasn't workers not letting people in that had been already checked. What had happened is the temperature check stations had been unmanned and thus people not getting to the security gate to be turned away.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
It wasn't workers not letting people in that had been already checked. What had happened is the temperature check stations had been unmanned and thus people not getting to the security gate to be turned away.

Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses for poor performance. The momentum is waining. The country is in the sh*tter. Unemployment in the teens, economy in shambles. How could you mess this up? It was on auto-pilot.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater

Why did that happen? Because the line subsided to nothing? So temp checkers were told to go help elsewhere?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Why did that happen? Because the line subsided to nothing? So temp checkers were told to go help elsewhere?
No. There were people in line when they left.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses for poor performance. The momentum is waining. The country is in the sh*tter. Unemployment in the teens, economy in shambles. How could you mess this up? It was on auto-pilot.
When Biden draws more protesters (Trump supporters and BLM protesting him), than he does followers then I'd say there isn't near as much to worry about. Let's hear the online digital footprint numbers for Biden's campaign stops. I'm sure they will make up for those not being in person right? I would doubt that they are anywhere close to Trump.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
When Biden draws more protesters (Trump supporters and BLM protesting him), than he does followers then I'd say there isn't near as much to worry about. Let's hear the online digital footprint numbers for Biden's campaign stops. I'm sure they will make up for those not being in person right? I would doubt that they are anywhere close to Trump.

Biden is not a good candidate which would make it laughable for trump to lose to someone with dementia. If trump didnt do such as piss poor job he could win in a landslide.