Trump goes to ..... North Korea

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
A timely statement from Justin Amash as he declares as an independent. I hope others join him.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Washington Post op-ed Thursday morning. "No matter your circumstance, I'm asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I'm asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."
what a goof.... Trump is an outsider, hated by the GOP.... I guess he forgot that

what a loser.... come with me, we can all be losers... THREE Parties is the answer, yeah, that's it!! Brilliant!

You too can be a fence sitter... come join Amash and the other fence sitters.

Hey Justin, how about you help us fix the only sane party remaining (the GOP), we could actually use your help.