Trump goes to ..... North Korea

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That's truly amazing. Maybe we can once and for all work to an end to the North Korean isolation and nuclear arms issue.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
So, quite obviously Republicans feel far safer when it's Trump meeting with the madman of N. Korea, instead of Obama. The Republicans should get the glory of doing that, not the Democrats.
yes, definitely. Trump will not give our country away for photo ops. That is certain.

King Barack, on the other hand, would offer anything and everything just to get the foreign dictators and madmen to even return his phone calls. Freaking Obama gave Iran nukes and 150 billion dollars, and got NOTHING. ZERO. ZIP. NADA.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
yes, definitely. Trump will not give our country away for photo ops. That is certain.

King Barack, on the other hand, would offer anything and everything just to get the foreign dictators and madmen to even return his phone calls. Freaking Obama gave Iran nukes and 150 billion dollars, and got NOTHING. ZERO. ZIP. NADA.
So now CaliforniaCowboy, you have proven that you have been gullible enough to fall hook, line and sinker into believing what Trump says. Obama did not give away 150 billion dollars to Iran. I repeat Obama did not give away 150 billion dollars to Iran. Neither did Obama give Iran nukes out of our arsenal. So please stop being so foolish and gullible enough to fall for Trump's lies.

The worst kind of person is the liar. The 2nd worst kind of person falls for that person's lies.

Nov 6, 2010
So now CaliforniaCowboy, you have proven that you have been gullible enough to fall hook, line and sinker into believing what Trump says. Obama did not give away 150 billion dollars to Iran. I repeat Obama did not give away 150 billion dollars to Iran. Neither did Obama give Iran nukes out of our arsenal. So please stop being so foolish and gullible enough to fall for Trump's lies.

The worst kind of person is the liar. The 2nd worst kind of person falls for that person's lies.
Waste of breath my friend, hook line and sinker have been completely digested. The whole point of my reply in this thread to another posters comment "It literally does not matter what he does, the Dems will criticize it" was that you could literally exchange the parties in the Obama administration and have the exact same situation, or any future administration, regardless of party. LOL. They are a riot. Welcome to the two party system dipshits, as long as we have it, you can just insert different names in the above sentence, run around with your hair on fire, and wake up tomorrow in the same world. But it's not like we were warned or anything.

“However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”

George Washington

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

what in the world are you even talking about?

Oh, I get it...... whisper: "Obama didn't do it, our "friends" did it, when he asked them to". LOL The Nukes didn't come from our arsenal, so we didn't approve of them getting them on their own... LOL.

and the $150 billion is only an "estimate" - since nobody actually know how much money was freed up

but since it can't be proven (one way or the other), then clearly it did not happen (wink, wink, wink). And since Iran allegedly hasn't created a nuke yet, then they won't ever. LOL

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted.

the worst kind of liar is one that pretends to tell the truth with the intent of deception - as you just did.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
what in the world are you even talking about?

Oh, I get it...... whisper: "Obama didn't do it, our "friends" did it, when he asked them to". LOL The Nukes didn't come from our arsenal, so we didn't approve of them getting them on their own... LOL.

and the $150 billion is only an "estimate" - since nobody actually know how much money was freed up

but since it can't be proven (one way or the other), then clearly it did not happen (wink, wink, wink). And since Iran allegedly hasn't created a nuke yet, then they won't ever. LOL

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted.

the worst kind of liar is one that pretends to tell the truth with the intent of deception - as you just did.
Thanks for clearing yourself up by using the truth.

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Waste of breath my friend, hook line and sinker have been completely digested. The whole point of my reply in this thread to another posters comment "It literally does not matter what he does, the Dems will criticize it" was that you could literally exchange the parties in the Obama administration and have the exact same situation, or any future administration, regardless of party. LOL. They are a riot. Welcome to the two party system dipshits, as long as we have it, you can just insert different names in the above sentence, run around with your hair on fire, and wake up tomorrow in the same world. But it's not like we were warned or anything.

“However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”

George Washington
Yes, it helps reflect why I gave up voting for a Democrat or a Republican for president since 2012.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Thanks for clearing yourself up.
Obama led puppets gave Iran $150 billion and you cannot prove otherwise, and Iran was on a path to obtaining a nuke in 10 years if Trump hadn't stopped them, and you cannot prove otherwise.

I can certify that we got nothing from Iran except for hostages that we paid a bribe for.

Nov 6, 2010
A timely statement from Justin Amash as he declares as an independent. I hope others join him.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Washington Post op-ed Thursday morning. "No matter your circumstance, I'm asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I'm asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
A timely statement from Justin Amash as he declares as an independent. I hope others join him.

"Today, I am declaring my independence and leaving the Republican Party," Amash wrote in a Washington Post op-ed Thursday morning. "No matter your circumstance, I'm asking you to join me in rejecting the partisan loyalties and rhetoric that divide and dehumanize us. I'm asking you to believe that we can do better than this two-party system — and to work toward it. If we continue to take America for granted, we will lose it."
Amash is an unhinged jackass who was justifiably down 16 points to his GOP primary challenger. A cheap ploy to avoid getting A-smashed in the primary.