Trump fires John Bolton

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Report that tensions between Trump and Bolton had been growing after Trump called off an inbound air strike against Iran in retaliation for Iran shooting down an American surveillance drone and Bolton refused to accompany Trump to the DMZ and cross into North Korea to meet Kim Jong Un and instead left the country and went to Mongolia.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Report that tensions between Trump and Bolton had been growing after Trump called off an inbound air strike against Iran in retaliation for Iran shooting down an American surveillance drone and Bolton refused to accompany Trump to the DMZ and cross into North Korea to meet Kim Jong Un and instead left the country and went to Mongolia.
I've always considered Bolton a blood-thirsty mongoloid.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
I've always considered Bolton a blood-thirsty mongoloid.
Hey something we can agree on. One of the few decisions I disagreed with that Trump has made. While I agree having differing voices in your admin is good, having a lunatic warmonger like Bolton as your NSA was a dumb move. He wants nothing but war.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
The Left is so funny. THey HATE Bolton as a NeoCon. But they are defending him against mean orange man. And the HATE the war in Afghanistan, but they were up in arms about the idea of Trump meeting with the Taliban. If Trump came out pro-choice, the Left might demand that all Planned Kidkillers be closed down immediately.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The Left is so funny. THey HATE Bolton as a NeoCon. But they are defending him against mean orange man. And the HATE the war in Afghanistan, but they were up in arms about the idea of Trump meeting with the Taliban. If Trump came out pro-choice, the Left might demand that all Planned Kidkillers be closed down immediately.
What you smokin?

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
how true. They just want to bitch about everything and pin all their hopes and dreams on 2020. If that doesn't work. What are they gonna do? Threaten to move out of country AGAIN?