Trump calls Military Spending...(that he approved)..."crazy".

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Yes, that's how he made so much money.

Remember, Trump didn't make his money selling book deals to his buddies.
No, he made it by inheriting upwards of $400 million from his father, actually.

And what about "The Art of the Deal"? Was that not a book deal? C'mon Cim, let's not engage in revisionist history.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
All Presidents do this with something they or their party sees as not getting addressed. It's was no different with President Obama and Healthcare. He and his party saw it as something important that wasn't being addressed and made efforts to "fix" the "problem" that they felt the other party was at "fault for" and then brag about it. Same political BS is going on here...both sides are boastful and off-putting instead of explaining things and working together. President Trump tends to make off handed comments leaving it up to us to determine what the hell he "means" by his comments. Would do him very well to learn that "loose lips sink ships," and how to, in less harsh tones draw others to his somewhat good policies rather than run them off by his tone and rhetoric.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018
What you're really saying is that you're too lazy to back up your own assertions.
Another personal attack? You're very good at doing exactly what you tell other people not to do.

If I might, I'd recommend you read the thread and you'd know that Binman did his research for him. I also provided evidence from the Joint Chiefs of Staff that showed the condition of our military and the need for additional funding.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Another personal attack? You're very good at doing exactly what you tell other people not to do.

If I might, I'd recommend you read the thread and you'd know that Binman did his research for him. I also provided evidence from the Joint Chiefs of Staff that showed the condition of our military and the need for additional funding.
Not a personal attack as much as pointing out your behavior. Back up your assertions or don't make them.

You think what @Binman4OSU posted backs you up? You didn't read his post very closely.

Jul 20, 2018
Not a personal attack as much as pointing out your behavior. Back up your assertions or don't make them.

You think what @Binman4OSU posted backs you up? You didn't read his post very closely.
https://www.yourdictionary.com/personal-attack

I see a reduction in funding beginning in 2011 which dropped by $100 billion over three years. I also see a reduction in funding as a percentage of GDP beginning in 2011. Your turn.