Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated to G-7

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Alright! Whataboutism's knight and chief troll first to respond! Hi Cim, some things never change lol.
So, you have nothing but name calling to fall back on. Are you capable of actually debating anything like an adult?

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
How can it be good for our country and our people if the president emboldens our enemies and not only ignores but disrespects our allies? How can screwing with these relationships fulfill anyone but our enemies desires? Please enlighten me as to how this go it alone stance is somehow magical.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Does anyone have a reason Russia shouldn't be invited back to the summit?

Italy, Germany, and Japan within the last 4 years have each called for Russia to be re-instated.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
How can it be good for our country and our people if the president emboldens our enemies and not only ignores but disrespects our allies? How can screwing with these relationships fulfill anyone but our enemies desires? Please enlighten me as to how this go it alone stance is somehow magical.
I don't know, why don't you tell us about Obamas close relationship with Iran.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I would state that Russian interference and meddling in elections around the world would suffice. Some however as so pleased with the meddling in our election as such a great gift that they choose not to recognize that we were attacked.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The G7/G8 summit as the case may be is an unofficial forum which brings together the heads of the richest industrialized countries.

The summit is a venue for resolving differences among its members. As a practical matter, the summit was also conceived as an opportunity for its members to give each other mutual encouragement in the face of difficult economic decisions. The G-8 has become a forum for political and strategic discussions, and as a caucus within the G-20.

Gee, it's not like were giving Russia $1.5 B in cash or allowing them access to our banks in violation of the law.......

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I would state that Russian interference and meddling in elections around the world would suffice. Some however as so pleased with the meddling in our election as such a great gift that they choose not to recognize that we were attacked.
Well, Obama told us none of that happened. Until, well, after Hillary and the DNC lost a presidential election to a long shot.

Should the US be just as guilty for meddling in the elections in Israel and other countries? Or what about the US spying on foreign leaders of ally nations?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Would it bother you in the least if Trump were to give Russia access to our banks in violation of US law?

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Got to go, spend the rest of the evening updating your comments to make yourself look sharper than you are. Post a few more charts and graphs etc. bye